I am now safely back in Prague and in the last 26.5 hours since my return I have had my transport tickets checked twice, been semi verbally harrassed on a bus by strange men (again) and have uploaded my photos from Hradec Kralove and Olomouc.
Now I am planning to go to Brno later in the week for 3-4 days. Homage to Gregor Mendel and my grandfather's place of birth.
2 weeks ago I was admiring glass in the North Bohemian mountains and in 2 weeks I will be in Dublin. Yes, the end is near for my time in Czech. I am also approaching the half-way point of the whole trip. I have written a lot more than I have had time/desire to add to the blog. Some I will include later and some will hopefully be put to a better use.
In other news the patients with broken limbs are on the mend which is very good to hear, Mike and Karen have finally set a date (congratulations if you are reading this), the genealogy project marches on at home in my absence with new contacts, visits to State Records and the State Library being made in my absence by my co-researcher. And the rain still falls on Sydney. I am not missing that I must admit.
Other news, gossip etc is always welcome, email it through and I will be happy to write back, and I mean that.
A few amusing (?) pictures follow.